Tuesday 13 July 2010

On Hold...

Anouncement:

I've had fun this past year, posting quite a few underground releases and helping to promote bands and labels. But it's too timeconsuming, I can't keep doing this.

I have my own record label (Sarutra's Music), my own metal band (Anak Krakatoa), my own ambient/noise project (___dREàgänN||||||) and I'm starting a new experimental ambient project with my girlfriend called :elle:.
On top of that, I'm still in college (I passed all exams of my second year and next year is my last year)(I do multimedia design) and I'd like to make a few good websites with my knowledge for my own projects.

So there are two options:

1) I put this blog to sleep, for now, perhaps forever, and you never hear from the underground music I had ready for you.

2) I continue posting, but on a very low rate, which means you still get to hear what new underground music I got in my collection, but it'll be less than before. I'll also refrain from reposting what I got from other blogs and just post what physical or original releases I've got.

It's up to you!
leav me a message at draeganlunacrivassan @ msn . com (or just here in the shoutbox), if you want option number 2.

1 comment:

  1. i know what it´s like when i read what you write about your dedication to underground culture is getting too time consuming. and of course your own musical projects are more important to you than writing about someone else´s music. but every subcultural movement needs some infrastructure like people who organize shows, people who release music an their labels and people who keep writing about all the releases and concerts! and so there´s also people like me who really appreciate what you´re doing here. cheers from lfsf

    ReplyDelete