Saturday 27 March 2010

Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy V Piano Collections


In contrast to what I wrote about the original soundtrack, the Final Fantasy 5 piano version is actually my favourite piano version of any Final Fantasy episode. It's got everything, something lighthearted, something serious and somber and something exciting and with a faster tempo. I love it.
What bugs me though, is that the tracklist uses different translations for the titles. I almost hesitated and wanted to use the Japanese kanji, but I went with English as I don't understand Japanese (yet...).

Released: 1993, NTT Publishing.

01. A Presentiment
02. Tenderness in the Air
03. Harvest
04. Ahead on Our Way
05. Critter Tripper Fritter!?
06. My Home, Sweet Home
07. Mambo de Chocobo
08. Lenna's Theme
09. Music Box
10. Battle with Gilgamesh
11. Waltz Clavier
12. Dear Friends
13. The New Origin


For fingering


Previously posted:
1987: Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy I
1988: Tsuyoshi Sekito - Final Fantasy II
1990: Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy III
1991: Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy IV
1991: Máire Breatnach - Final Fantasy IV Celtic Moon
1992: Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy IV Piano Collections
1992: Ryuji Sasai & Yasuhiro Kawakami - Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
1992: Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy V - Disc 1
1992: Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy V - Disc 2

No comments:

Post a Comment