Friday 19 March 2010

Julia LaDense - Pussy Willow


Some time ago, I posted a split with Earth Incubator and I gave it a pretty bad review. I seriously wasn't happy with that split, I thought the use of samples was distasteful and on top of that I had already heard the Earth Incubator track on another split.
But I decided to give Julia another chance and got the next two albums in my posession. If I got it right, this one's her premiere album in the noiseworld, and I thought it had much more quality than that split, so I was pleased enough to post it on here. Give it a try.

Released: I had An Accident Records, 2009, limited to 20 copies.

01. () lie mission ()
02. Africlockstricecan ianMixnish
03. AVery Creative Ass Mutual
04. right on mega man a3
05. medal (al_)
06. lady now that i fondle you awake
07. incredit weeaz-edible
08. first track hank
09. second track #13
10. sawwar
11. don't drink
12. kids


For fingering

For buying


Previously posted:
2009: Earth Incubator + Julia LaDense - Mother-Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment