Tuesday 23 February 2010

Earth Incubator + Julia LaDense - Mother-Russia



A new Earth Incubator tape I managed to get my hands on. It's a split with Julia LaDense, a soccer mom gone noise (looks like it). She handles here noise quite well, though she might be too dependent music samples, most of the time too recognizable for my taste. Flight to the Sun by Earth Incubator was something I had heard before though. Boo-points for repeating yourself.

Released: Afternoons Modeling, December 2009, limited to 10.

01. Julia LaDense - Carrousell, WA
02. Earth Incubator - Flight To The Sun
03. Julia LaDense - Free Will
04. Earth Incubator - Siamese Twins (The Cure)


For fingering

For buying


Previously posted:
2009: ___dREàgänN|||||| + Earth Incubator - Loli Treasures (split)
2009: Earth Incubator + Third I - We Can Fly...If We Want It

No comments:

Post a Comment