Wednesday 3 February 2010

Danny Elfman - Batman Returns



I found Batman Returns better than Batman, it not only featured the Penguin, but it also had a stronger score. It had many of the same themes throughout the film, but composed in a much better way. The last track is by a collaboration of Danny Elfman and Siouxsie and the Banshees.

Released: Warner Bros. Records, 1992.

01. Birth Of A Penguin I
02. Birth Of A Penguin II
03. The Lair I
04. The Lair II
05. Selina Transforms I
06. Selina Transforms II
07. The Cemetery
08. Cat Suite
09. Batman Vs. The Circus
10. The Rise And Fall From Grace I
11. The Rise And Fall From Grace II
12. Sore Spots
13. Rooftops / Wild Ride I
14. Rooftops / Wild Ride II
15. The Children's Hour
16. The Final Confrontation I
17. The Final Confrontation II
18. The Finale I
19. The Finale II
20. End Credits
21. Face To Face



For fingering

For buying


Previously posted:
1989: Danny Elfman - Batman
2009: Debroah Lurie & Danny Elfman - 9

No comments:

Post a Comment