Wednesday 11 November 2009

Silencio - Shades Of Green (Grünezeit Remixed + 1)



I just came across this one on one of my random boatrides across the seven seas. I never heard of this before, but I was interested in the Wixel remix on the album. And it sounds amazing, really tranquil.

Released: Tri Postal, March 2009.

01. Northern Light
02. June (.tape. Remix)
03. Hindsight (Wixel Remix)
04. Memorandis (Teamforest's Angst Rework)
05. Tumbleweed (Harpagès Remix)
06. 00:44 (Jumbo Jet Remix)
07. Sleep It Off (I Am Robot And Proud Remix)
08. Walking Through (Nim Is A Tree Remix)
09. Like A Friday Night In La-La Land (Christophe Bailleau Remix)
10. The Day You Died (Pausal Reanimate)



For downloading

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this, although these are remixes, I'm glad people get to hear our sounds!

    jul / silencio

    ReplyDelete