Wednesday 11 November 2009

Reaching - Orgasm Denial Split



Another October release, I know that's pretty fast, but I feel I want to promote the hell out of this guy, I really dig his stuff and I know he's not that well-known... yet.. ^^
He's also releasing some black metal in the near future, mainly under the name Vilphagr. I already got a chance to listen to a promo cd and it amazed me very much. It sounded very professional for a one man living room black metal band and not at all cliched. I'll let you know more when I know more.

Released: Dirgehead Distribution, October 2009, limited (but I don't know to how many).

01. Orgasm Denial - Mom! Why Are You Here?
02. Orgasm Denial - Dad! What Have You Done To Me?
03. Orgasm Denial - Loli Pop
04. Reaching. - Hard Drive Failure Part 1
05. Reaching. - Hard Drive Failure Part 2



For fingering

For buying

Former posts:
Reaching + Axemrangers - Toys - Compost
Reaching - Art Thieves
Reaching - BBBlood Split
Reaching - Blood Is Art
Reaching - Graffiti Volume 2
Reaching - Graffiti
Reaching. - Black Masks EP
Reaching. - In Cat Hat Pants - split
Reaching. - Wolverine Carcass - Split

No comments:

Post a Comment