Friday 19 March 2010

Julia LaDense - Fucks Like A Soccer Mom


After this one I'm getting back to the Final Fantasy posting. I just wanted to take a break so that no one thinks I've lost my way.
This is supposed to be her sophomore album, and I thought it was along the same line as her first album. Whilst listening to this album, I realized she had her own brand of noisemaking and decided to post these two albums.

Released: Afternoons Modeling, 2009, limited to 16.
01. Boys
02. Respirator
03. Fuck A!
04. Slits Man Next Door
05. Jimi And J Kwon Hinght Tripping
06. Sampleruff
07. Pizza Hut
08. Breathin The Boxer Shorts
09. digitalhardsore1unfinished


For fingering

For buying


Previously posted:
2009: Julia LaDense - Pussy Willow
2009: Earth Incubator + Julia LaDense - Mother-Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment